- About Library
- Digital Library
Section 1 : Circulation
Section 2 : Stack Room
Section 3 : Processing Room
Section 4 : Book Bank
Section 5 : Periodical
Section 6 : Digital Library
Section 7 : Reading Room
Title And Volumes per title
Scholarly journal Subscription
1. Silence to be maintained.
2. No discussion permitted inside the library.
3. Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library
4. No personal belongings allowed inside the library
5. Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside
6. Using Cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone
is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
7. Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before
8. Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the
staff at the entrance counter.
9. The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member
shall return the same immediately.
10. The student should return the book after 15 days, failig will lead to charging of fine
of Rs.1 per day.
11. Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the
books borrowed on his/her card.
12. All Books and journals must be returned on before the due date
13. members are requested to entry in fine register for the over due paid.
14. If the damaged book belongs to a set, then the user is responsible for the entire
15. During power/system failures, the circulation counter services will be suspended.
16. Members are required to deposit their bags/belonging at the entrance.
17. User must check the Accession Number of the book issued by his / her name with
the printed borrower's slip before leaving the circulation counter. No objection
will be considered afterwards.
18. Users are responsible for complying with the copyright act while photocopying
19. If any member is found misusing /mutilating /stealing/ cutting pages from a book,
disciplinary action will be initiated against him/her, beside withdrawing the library
20. Improper use of library facilities by a member will lead to the suspension of
termination of his/her membership.
Subscribed National & International E-Journals for year 2018 - 19
1. ASME - www.asmedigitalcollection.asme.org
2. ASCE - www.ascelibrary.org
3. IEEE - www.ieeexplore.ieee.org
Subscribed E-Journal & E-Books
All Branches NPTEL Videos are available in Digital Library.